Freitag, 2. Mai 2014

Only Washi Tape, no Designer Paper!

I needed a birthday card for a relative of mine who turned 50 last weekend. As I haven't use Washi Tapes for a while I made this card only with Washi Tapes and used no designer paper at all. I was inspired by a card from  "A Christy Production" I saw on Pinterest.

For the numerics I used the heat embossing technique and red powder. The buttons and the brad give the card the final touch.


I enter this card in the following challenges:


5 Kommentare:

  1. Wonderful card design. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. GReat card, love the design. Thank you for joining TTCRD this week.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Super card thank you for joining us on our Birthday challenge at Aud Sentiment hugs Tania (DT) xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. This is just gorgeous,love the colours and your design is beautiful. Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. Hugs! Mojca

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. A fab card, love the red and white colour scheme. Many thanks for sharing with us over at ABC Challenges. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

    AntwortenLöschen