Mittwoch, 2. September 2015

Postcard from Paris!

For this card I used my new stamp set from Marianne Design " Eline's Huis". I love the Air Mail, hand writing stamp and Postage stamp. I have a die in the shape of a postage stamp I used with an embossing folder showing a present. I had some patterned paper left with Paris sights I used and at the bottom I used the sentiment "I think of you". I don't know yet, who will be the lucky one to receive this card. ;-)


I enter this card in the following challenges:


2 Kommentare:

  1. What a lovely idea to use a postcard layout for this week's cue! I love your postage stamp! So cute! Thanks for joining in the fun at CASology this week!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. FUN postcard as a note, Thanks for joining us at CAsology this week, so glad that you did!!

    AntwortenLöschen